Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LOVE running

This week I have fallen in love with running all over again. I cranked out 6 miles on Sunday, and felt like 4 wasn't enough today! It's really inspired me to keep pushing and see how far and fast I can go. My goal is to be able to run all 13 miles at a 9 minute/mile pace in May. This would put me under 2 hours. A goal I have always strived for, but never been able to attain!

I'm going to make this short and sweet tonight,and my next post will include the 9 week Half-Marathon plan I downloaded, but to close tonight, I found a few pictures online to keep everyone inspired.  :)









This last one makes me want to run outside! Hope winter ends soon... Meanwhile, back on the treadmill tomorrow morning for another run!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment