Monday, February 27, 2012

Quote of the Day

Pinterest quote of the day: "Act as if it is impossible to fail." Love it! Sometimes I get so caught up wondering if I'm doing everything right with my workouts and what I eat, that I just feel like it's impossible to stay on track. But this quote reminds me to stay positive. Everyday I just need to do my best and the rest will work out on its own.

In other news, I spent the weekend in Columbus with my cousin who is now hitched! I had so much fun on her wedding weekend. We frosted cupcakes...

Caught up with old friends...
And ate dessert at the head table!

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE weddings? I always manage to have fun. :)

In other news, I am getting super tired of running on the "dread"mill. High winds kept me inside on Sunday for what was supposed to be my long run of the week. It turned into a three mile jog. Out of pure, unadulterated boredom. Bleh. I realize the Lord will not give you more than you can bare, but I'm getting really close! Please bring on spring soon!

Well, that's all for now. Tomorrow is already Tuesday! Much love!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment