Sunday, September 11, 2011

Creativity

So, lately I've been really hooked on HGTV. If you don't believe me, I think my hubby could attest to my new found past-time. If he has to watch one more episode of Design Star, he'll probably divorce me. :) Just kidding! He secretly loves it, too. He just hasn't admitted it yet...

Anyway, the show has really gotten me in a creative mood. And, since Hobby Lobby is not open today and our town has limited shopping for interior decorating, I found a project that I could do at home this afternoon.

Behold the Running Inspiration Board!


The combination of old scrapbooking paper and magazine pictures never cease to inspire me. :) I started with my old numbers and finisher medals:


Then I covered the board with paper I found:


After I found some inspirational pictures (I heart Ryan Renolds BIG TIME) and lettering, I topped off the board with a couple quotes:



Well, that does it for the creative side of me today. We'll see what tomorrow brings. :)

On another note, I downloaded some new music and took it with me for a five and a half mile run outside on Friday night after work. It felt great after the last weeks I've spent on the treadmill! I'm definitely ready for my workout tomorrow. :) All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment