Friday, September 2, 2011

This Week

So much going on this week! Let's start with my Monday run. Only one word can be used to describe it: HILLS! I completely forgot that training on a treadmill omits any type of elevation changes. Another reason to hate the treadmill. I've decided to move outside at least one day a week.

Next stop: The local grocery store. My usual weekly trip involves grabbing a cart and motoring through the isles as fast as I can to grab everything on my list. This week, I decided to take a little extra time and see what the store has to offer. Check out a few things I found!



Can't wait to try it all out! :)

On Wednesday, I ended up at Whole Foods. When the doors opened, I think my jaw dropped. It was like a whole new world for me! Everything is so organized and out of everything I looked at, there were no weird ingredients. I knew what everything was in the loaf of bread and guacamole I brought home. And the best part... the store has a whole area sectioned off called, "Wine and Cheese." Delish!

After work today, I ventured over to Oakland's new Anytime Fitness gym and it was fabulous! My workout buddy, Amanda, and I were able to take go into a room and take a cycling class through video. It kicked my butt. :) But what a wonderful way to mix up a workout!

Tonight I am catching up on my TV shows, Design Star and What Not to Wear. And I will be relaxing drinking some wonderful Apple Cinnamon Tea.



That about sums up the week! Bring on the three day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Another tea lover? You should hit up Teavana at Westroads or The Tea Smith on 78th & Dodge. I'm very into loose tea leaves right now - sooo sooo much better! I've discovered new teas I love, like rooibus, and great tasting favorites like Earl Grey and Chai. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Thanks for the info! I really do love Chai... I just can't get enough of that Nutmeg flavor. :) I will look into trying a few new things out!

    ReplyDelete