Sunday, January 6, 2013

Running Gear

We had a special guest at our house this weekend - Say hello to Miss Charlie! :)

{How can anyone say no to this face?}
For Christmas this year, all of us kids went in together to get Cory's parents a new yellow lab puppy. Isn't she adorable? And Cory loves having someone to wrestle with:

{Play time}
I swear he was a dog in a former life. Makes me excited to see how great he will be with Baby Larson in a few months!

Anyway, in all my talk earlier on resolutions, I completely forgot to brag up the gifts Cory got me for Christmas!

{He knows me so well}
I have been wanting a Garmin running watch forever and I finally got my wish. This is a more basic one (the Forerunner 10) that doesn't keep track of a heart rate, but it still tracks distance, time, pace, and calories burned. Exactly what I needed, and it's PINK! I've only used it to keep track of time at the gym currently, but as soon as I'm out pounding the pavement again, I feel like this might be my new best friend.

The hubby also got me a cold gear running shirt made by UnderArmour. It's perfect for those chilly morning runs! It also has not been used just yet (the medium size doesn't quite fit over my baby bump) but how can you go wrong with this shirt designed specifically for running girls? And the color is great, too! I think maybe my husband might just want his old UnderArmour shirt I stole from him a couple years ago and have not yet returned. But I think any sensible running girl needs at least two cold gear shirts, right? :)

Oh, and I forgot to show these shoes I found at Scheels last weekend:

{Too fun!}
How amazing are these?! Every time I go to Scheels I have to check out their running shoe selection. I think a post-pregnancy gift to myself will be a new pair. Perhaps these? Either way, I want something flashy and colorful. Like I would pick anything else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment