Thursday, August 15, 2013

Motivation – Schmodivation



It is dreary outside. It’s cloudy, it’s rainy, and it’s only 71 degrees. I haven't seen the sun in days. Yes, I'm complaining. This is fall weather. Does anyone know that it’s still technically summer until September 22nd? I have to dig out cold gear on my morning runs! Ok, that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but check out my street:

[No sunshine and it's misting out. Boooooring...]


I have really been battling motivation this week as you can probably tell by my lack of posts. SO, I’ve decided today is the day to break the cycle! This evening I sat down and officially finished my training plan for the next 8 weeks up to my big relay race in October. What better way to get back to work than to make a plan and set a goal, right? Right?? Ok then, check my next post for the official training plan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment