Monday, August 22, 2011

Luau + Cheese dip + Eating out = Upset stomach

This weekend was rockin... but it definitely wreaked havoc on my diet. If I have one food item that I just can not resist, it's a hamburger, nacho cheese dip. I love me some chips and cheese! My stomach, however, does not. I have spent most of the day trying to get back on track with eating fruits and veggies at every meal. And I didn't know what to do today when I actually felt hungry.

With this said, I have decided that I need to find a way to eat more organically and healthy overall. I would really like to get to Whole Foods in Omaha to just check it out. I love West Point, but neither of the small-town grocery stores carry organic foods. So I wold have to make weekly trips to Omaha or Fremont to accomplish this goals unless I get any other good ideas. I will update later on this one.

As far as 10K training is concerned, I am kind of just going with the flow. A while ago, I read an article regarding training that makes you faster. It includes different days of tempo running, sprinting intervals, an easy run, an easy interval run, and a long run. I am also including some strength training. With this combined, here's what I have so far:

- Monday: Tempo run and Ab workout
- Tuesday: Easy Interval run and Arm workout
- Wednesday or Thursday: Sprinting Intervals and Leg workout (off one day)
- Friday: An Easy Run and Ab workout
- Saturday : Off
- Sunday: Nice Long Run

Ok, this is kind of a post overload! So off to bed I go and updates later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment