Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hiatus

Webster defines the word hiatus as: "an interruption in time or continuity." Synonyms include: breach, break, discontinuity, gulf, gap, hole, etc. With this in mind, to say I've been on hiatus from blogging would be an understatement. So much has happened since my last post! (Which was in April by the way. Yes, April! Tragic.) Maybe a bullet point list would be best in a situation like this:
  • My last name has now officially changed to Larson effective July 16th. We finally tied the knot! Best day of my life so far.
  • I've honeymooned in St. Thomas - This included multiple days of sleeping on a lounge chair by the ocean causing a sunburn/amazing tan. :) It also involved an amazing snorkeling trip... until I spotted a shark. Enough said.
  • I chopped my hair today! I'll post a few pics soon once I can figure out how to style it. 
  • I have successfully watched all 6 seasons of The Office in its entirety. 
  • And most importantly, I've gotten back into running!
Between planning the wedding, summer volleyball league, and keeping my house organized, I had put running on the back burner. But a friend of mine has recently acquired a free trial pass to Anytime Fitness here and town which has encouraged me to get back in action. Put me all the way up to four miles yesterday plus an ab workout! I'm still trying to figure out my workout plan, but once I have it put together, I'll be posting it. Hopefully not four months from now like my last hiatus. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back, Mrs. Larson! :)

    Your wedding was fabulous; thanks so much for letting me be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you! And I'm glad you had a great time at the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete