Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby Stuff :)

Be prepared for a pink overload tonight! While the main focus of my blog is based on living a healthy lifestyle, I can't help but have a post here and there regarding baby Larson. Only a few weeks left to go and we just had two baby showers last week, so the nursery is really coming together and I just have to share!

{The hubby set this up a couple weeks ago}
{Now we have all of the beautiful bedding, too!}
{Pink, pink, pink!}

The ultimate theme of the room is just pink and gray. I have a few elephants here and there as well as a this whole bedding set of little pink birds. It's just too cute! Once the nursery is complete, I will post more pictures.

In the meantime, my friends Amanda, Jenny, and Chelsey managed to throw me an amazing shower this past weekend:

{It's a Girl!}

{Check out the wall decorations!}
{A few gifts - Amanda created this bathtub complete with diapers and toys}
Last, but not least, I have to share a belly picture. These were taken a few days ago when I was at 32 weeks. I'm actually starting to lose track of how far along I am because it's getting easier to count down instead. So, in these pictures, I only have 8 more weeks to go before the due date!

{How much bigger can I get? :)}
Ok, that's all on Baby Larson for now. But I will still be doing updates here and there. I want you all to see what she looks like in a few weeks, of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment