Monday, February 4, 2013

*February Resolution*

February marks the beginning of my second resolution of the year: Organize, organize, organize! I have to admit, Cory and I are pretty organized people, but we have certain areas of our house that are... less than put together. (Namely my closet) :)

I'm using Pinterest to help me get some ideas on how to keep things accessible, yet functional. I'm all about efficiency!

Here would be my dream closet:

{Beautiful}
Sadly, I do not have an extra room in my house that I could selfishly turn into a closet, no matter how much I would love it.

So, here's more of what I have in mind for my (much smaller) closet:

{You can find just what you're looking for}
Well, I do have the month ahead of me, so who knows what I'll come up with. :) All I know is that the nursery closet will be reorganized after the showers this month, and my closet certainly won't be far down the list. I think some of the drawers and cupboards in the kitchen could use some TLC, too. Looks to be a busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment