Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day Joys

Nothing like relaxing on the couch watching the snow fall. Especially when it's probably the most snow we've had all year combined. I'm definitely a summer girl, but every once in a while, I enjoy watching the snow fall so gently to the ground.

So today, I took some time to soak it in with pure "snow day" essentials.

{What's more heart-warming on a cold day than a hot crockpot of chili?}
{A hot mug of cocoa is a must!}
Also, as I am a warm-weathered gal, I did take a few moments to enjoy my flowers that are thriving so well indoors. Gotta love the pink! (And the reminder that spring is right around the corner. Hopefully...)

{Beautiful}
And for one last look for the day, here was my view from the living room window late this afternoon. It has continued snowing so I will have to take another picture of tomorrow's final snowfall.

{Looks so peaceful in these pictures}
And that's a summary of the day! Hope you've all enjoyed watching the snowfall also! Safely from your living room window of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment