Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pregnancy Update

I hit 24 weeks this week! Only 16 left to go. Here's a baby bump update:


And here's a few other updates:

Craving: Scotcheroos.


The perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate. If you've never heard of them, they are A-MAZING. And quite possibly the devil. I wish when I was pregnant I craved fresh veggies! I'm also kind of avoiding a lot of meat. Ground hamburger or the smell of cooked bacon makes me nauseous. Yuck.

Weight Update: I've gained 16 pounds so far. Feeling pretty good about that. I'll be sure to keep honest about how much the total gain is so you'll all know how much I have to lose again in February. :)

Workouts: My current workouts include walking, the elliptical, strength training once a week, and pushing miss M in her stroller whenever we have time.

That pretty much covers it! I'll have to update again in a few weeks as time goes on. Time to hit the lights now... I'm planning on getting up early for a nice walk while this warm weather still exists!

No comments:

Post a Comment