Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekly Workout Summary

Another week is in the books! I'd like to show you all a typical week of workouts for me. Right now I'm getting in 4 days a week of strong, physical exercise. Here's a rundown of this week: 


Monday and Friday mornings were beautiful, so I was able to get up and head outside to get some nice fresh air. I was able to conquer 3 miles each morning. 

Wednesday morning I decided to head to the gym. I found a nice arm workout to complete, plus threw in a couple leg exercises. Then it was 20 minutes on the elliptical. The perfect way to mix up my week! 

I always try to get in a workout at least one day over the weekend. This weekend we had beautiful weather so little miss Makenna and I headed out for a half hour walk. I'm taking pure advantage of any nice days we have left! 

Here are also a few things I learned this week: 

- It's nearly impossible to take a quality photo of your Garmin while standing in the dark under a street light. I wanted to show my proof of the 3 mile walks, but there is terrible light at 6:15 am. I'll have to start coming indoors to take those photos. I promise I really did walk those days. ;)  
- Working out always inspires me to eat healthier. It kick starts such a healthy cycle when I get up and get myself moving. Because of this, I've decided to push myself to working out 5 mornings this week. I want to stay healthy and in shape for the remainder of this pregnancy! 
- The weather is definitely getting colder. [Enter sad smiley emoticon and a low grumble.] So I've got to find some other workouts for when I can't get outside. SO, luckily, I planned ahead and ordered THIS from Amazon: 


I'm so excited to try something new! And made just for me! And... all the other pregnant women in the world, of course. I should have it this week so I can give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes! 

Alright, off to bed for me! It's supposed to be 50 in the morning, so I'm going to attempt one more morning walk before our highs for the week are only in the mid-fifties. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment