Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long time, No post...

Hello again! So I've been a terrible blogger lately... in case no one has noticed. But I'm back for another post!

Tonight I had a wonderful evening with my best friend, Amanda. There's nothing that a little catching-up and shopping can't fix! It's our chance to share current event's and  inspire each other to keep living a healthy lifestyle. After a while of going at it alone, you just need someone to vent to and encourage you. Plus I found the perfect dress!

Anyway, I really did need tonight because I have been a lazy piece this week. And I think Cory can vouch for that. The poor guy has hardly had any leftovers to take for lunch because I have barely been cooking. (Frozen pizza, anyone?) Probably no veggie this week, sadly. And my running has gone completely out the window. It's been a cold, rainy week and I have the race coming up this weekend so I have somehow convinced myself that I need to take it easy and that it's too gross to be outdoors.

In other news, I plan to sign up for the Omaha Half this week. I wanted to do it earlier, but again... lazy piece. I'm planning to run it with my other friend, Amanda, and I hope I can keep up with her! She is a great runner and much faster than myself. Luckily I have all summer to work on it so wish me luck. :)

Well, there are other things I can think of, but right now I think it's best that I make a list of everything that needs to be done since I have taken this week off from life. I plan to wake up with a fresh, positive outlook for the rest of the week... and maybe get a few things checked off my "to-do" list.

Goodnight!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment