Friday, April 8, 2011

.: Morning :.

Good morning! In case I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE mornings. There's such a freshness as the sun peaks over the horizon. It feels like the whole world is just waking up and ready to start a new day. But the point is, I'm actually writing in the AM!

Anyway, couple of notes to pass along:

1. Planning on getting a run in tonight. It's been a couple of crazy busy days that have kept me away, but I'm really looking forward to another one. And, we are going to dinner tonight with a couple of our friends, who I am loving more and more every time we hang out! So glad we are catching up! Just reminds me how much I am blessed...

2. I have found my new favorite "there's no leftovers for lunch" lunch: Two pieces of whole wheat bread, toasted, with a skim of creamy peanut butter on top. Delish! Add a side of Greek Yogurt and I am set! It really keeps me full for hours, which is great because I hate getting hungry at 4. It's a little too early to eat dinner at that point.

Well, that's all for now. Time to head off to work and hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment