Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wonderful run :)

Well everyone, it was 72 degrees here in wonderful Nebraska! This post is quite a bit different than the last as I did nothing but complain about the weather before. Once again, gotta love Spring-time in Nebraska. :)

But I rocked out 5 miles today and it was great! The weather was perfect, and I took a new route on some gravel roads, too. Note: I'm not a huge fan of this terrain. It's probably better for my knees, but there were a lot of white rocks that made for an uneven surface. My feet were happy to be back on the pavement for the last mile and a half.

Also, I forgot to mention that I found a fabulous website on Sunday! Allrecipes.com has everything. It took me about 30 seconds to create a log-in so that I could move recipes to my Recipe Box. And I get an email every day with a new recipe! I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of recipes from this site.

Well, that's about all for tonight. Short and sweet. More later!

Kris

P.S. I forgot to mention my veggie for the week --> CUCUMBER! Recipes to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment