Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Post!

Hello, everyone!
Perhaps I should begin my first blog by introducing myself: My name is Kris and I live near beautiful, West Point, Nebraska. While I have little experience with blogs, I have come to realize over the past couple of months that I would love to share my passion for running with others. And I would love any tips as well! I'm always a fan of trying something new.

While the main focus of this blog consists of the running experience, I would also like to share events and any other healthy living tips I discover along the way. Although exercise gets my heart pumping, I some how feel ten times better when it is combined with a wholesome lifestyle, complete with fruits and veggies!

Well, I suppose I will keep my first blog short as I am already feeling tired and ready for bed. Plus, I think this website needs a little more maintenance before I continue - It's definitely a work-in-progress. But I'm so excited to see what God has in store for me through this site!

Goodnight and God bless!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment