Thursday, March 31, 2011

Parmesan Asparagus

I finally tried out the asparagus last night! I found a recipe called Roasted Asparagus that I decided to try and I'm glad I did. It was pretty delicious, and my vegetable hater, Cory, actually had seconds! I'll be trying to post all of my creations under the Recipes tab of the site.


The finished product

Dinner is served!

The green really livened up our baked chicken and mashed potatoes with country gravy and I can't wait to try another recipe with this veggie!

In other news, we are looking at nearly 60 degree weather tomorrow and some SUN finally! Looks like I'll be able to run outside again! Can't wait to get some fresh air.

Anyway, all for now. The weekend is nearly here so I'm sure I'll be busy, but can't wait to get a little running in during the great spring weather! :)

Kris 






No comments:

Post a Comment