Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunrise

Ok, I wasn't going to make a post tonight, but I have to admit: I'm kind of addicted. :)

I have had a long, tiring day and to be honest, I think I'm getting a cold. But, in the midst of my complaining and feeling sorry for myself, I realized that.. LIFE. STILL. MOVES. ON. I can sit on this couch and feel sorry for myself all I want, but it doesn't help me stick to a goal I've made with my best friend (which I will get into another time) and it sure doesn't help me feel any better about myself.

So, what's the best thing about today? I will be heading to bed in a few minutes and it will soon be over. Which means tomorrow gives me another chance to do the things I should have done today. That's the most beautiful thing about a good night of sleep: When you wake up, God has blessed you with a new day, complete with a glowing sunrise!

With this said, I'm going to clean up a bit and head to bed with the knowledge that I get to start a new day in 8 peaceful hours!

Sleep tight,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment