Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Love

Well here I sit on a Tuesday night watching my favorite show... The Biggest Loser! I can't figure out why I love this show so much. I swear it makes me cry every week! But I have to say, it really is an inspirational show. I can't even begin to count the minutes I spend during each day wining about such pidly things. Crazy.

Anyway, it's been a pretty crazy week at work and I'm feeling another build-up of things to do for the wedding so I haven't been that focused on running. Which is why I would like to share my awesome run from yesterday... 7.5 miles!! I realize this is barely over a 10k and I will be running an entire half marathon on April 23rd, but regardless, I still did it! And on a treadmill no less! I need to find something that can go on my wall showing a countdown to the race. I think it would definitley keep me movitated!

Anyway, I'm going to leave it short and sweet tonight and try to do some more maintenence on this site. Plus the show is still on and I need to know who is going home! And yes, I realize this makes me a nerd.

Kris

3 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging, Kris! I wish I was more dedicated to my blog but I kind of go in spurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! What is your blog? I want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://kyleemae.blogspot.com/

    Like I said, I am kind of sporadic in my updating, but I do enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete