Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snow in March

I am feeling so much better today! I don't know if it's because I tried the old wife's tail of putting Vicks on the bottom of my feet before going to bed last night, or because I finally got to go for a run tonight. Probably a combination of the two (and, of course, I just got done watching The Biggest Loser).

Anywho, haven't gotten a chance to try the Asparagus yet. Planning on trying it tomorrow night. But the big winner of the day was... I finally went running again! I was aching to put on my running shoes. They have a way of staring at me from the closet floor begging to be used.

Sadly, the weather has not turned back toward spring just yet, though. I woke up this morning to a couple inches of snow on the ground. I realize that choosing the treadmill over pavement when the weather is under 40 degrees makes me a wuss in Nebraska, but such is life. I prefer to stay warm when running. :)

Regardless of the fact that I detest cold weather and am in dire need of some sunshine, I really couldn't keep from taking a couple pictures of the snowfall this morning. The way it laid sleepily on tree branches and barn doors made for gorgeous scenery.

The snow on our barn and grove of trees







More trees in our driveway
 Now, here's hoping we have had our final snowfall for the next few months.

 I miss you, summer!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment